Eternal Dekaron <> COMING SOON!!!
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Northern Territory online dating - Be my sex teacher

Go down 

PostSubject: Northern Territory online dating - Be my sex teacher   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Mount Gambier free online dating - I like em long and strong My name is Saniya NIELSON Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Darwin dating Albury-Wodonga dating love benaughty free Geelong free online dating I live a calm life style and would like to keep it that way, not much into drama. Love music, and going to the movies. Looking for a sexual attraction as that is pretty important to me. If I like how you look then there are no limits to what we can do. im in a nowhere marriage. i,m looking for a totaly discreet sexual partner with NO TIES. i dont want to disrupt anyones lifestyle. must be a little kinky, must be clean and drug free, must be willing to expiriment in the bedroom. im just trying this out, looking to meet new ppl....if you want to no more about me message me i love shopping, hanging out with my girls, fashion, i said if there is anything you want to know just ask. NOBODY THAT IS CLINGY THOUGH, I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! I love to laugh and get to know people. I guess you can say I'm kind of a freak to.o Well, I can be with the right guy, but I'm not a hoe or anything. I'm just adventureous where it counts and am lookin for a guy to have fun with. I've worked smiultaneously as a yoga instructor and dominatrix. I want to spread joy and love..and yes, I think domination and bondage can be part of that. This is a strange idea to most people, but B&D involves an enormous amount of trust, and love for one's self to acknowledge desires, along with honesty and empathy. If you understand what I mean, I'd love to hear from you! Just looking for some fun. Nothing too serious right now. If something serious comes along, im definately open to it. Anyway, message me if you want to chat. I am very cute and know how to please by the way!
Back to top Go down
Northern Territory online dating - Be my sex teacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Dekaron :: Dekaron LunarMoons :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: